2.2.We may collect the physical location of your device in order to recordand publish information on your position and to show you productsoffered by users close to you. You may allow or deny such collection andpublication of your device’s location, but it may affect your use ofthe Services (for example, by not allowing us to post your product forsale in a determined geographic location).
2.3 We may also use anyad you post on passup, including the uploaded photo or image of theproduct as well as other data (including user name and location)associated with the ad, for our own advertising purposes, includingsocial media, Facebook ads, newsletters and ads for any media.
2.5.We may use or disclose the personal information we collect from you aswe believe necessary or appropriate, including, but not limited to,using and disclosing personal information for the following purposes: toprotect people or property, to protect our services, rights orproperty, to comply with legal requirements, to respond to legal processor law enforcement requests and to comply with requests from otherpublic and government authorities.
2.6. We may aggregate personalinformation, which when aggregated does not personally identify you orany other user of the Services. For example, we may aggregate personalinformation to calculate the percentage of our users who have aparticular zip code.
3. Memberships and Registration3.1.To use certain Services you will need to register, either by providingus your e-mail address or your social media account. We may also collectinformation including phone number, birthday, and gender as well asinformation about your preferences (such as your preferred method ofcommunication). In case you choose to register using a social mediaaccount, you authorize us to access and use certain informationdepending on the privacy settings that you have selected in the socialnetwork. Examples of personal information that we compile and useinclude your basic account information (e.g. name, email address,gender, birthday, current city, profile picture, user ID, list offriends, etc.) and any other additional information or activities thatyou permit the third party social network to share.
3.2. We mayrequire you to provide us information such as a profile picture, nameand surname, user name and email address for purposes of makingavailable that information on the App and on the Website. You may visitsome areas of the Services as a guest, but you may not be able to accessall the content and features of those areas without registering.
4. Public information4.1.Please note that any information you post on the Services will becomepublic and may be available to other users and the general public. Weurge you to be very careful when deciding what information to disclosethrough the Services.
4.2. Please note that your user name and yourprofile picture will be made available to the public when youparticipate in some Services, such as publishing products, so you shouldexercise discretion when using the Services. Personal informationposted by you or disclosed by you to other users may be collected byother users of such Services and may result in unsolicited messages. Weare not responsible for protecting such information that you maydisclose to third parties through our Services (e.g. sending yourtelephone number to another user through the Services).
5. Email Newsletters and Push NotificationsWherepermitted by applicable law, we may contact you and/or send to youcommercial communications via electronic communications, such as email,to inform about our products, services, offers, or any commercialcontent related to the company. If you do not want to receive marketingemails from us, you can always opt-out by following the unsubscribeinstructions provided in such emails. Please note that even if youopt-out from receiving commercial communications, you may still receiveadministrative communications from passup, such as transactionconfirmations, notifications about your account activities (e.g. accountconfirmations, password changes, etc.), and any other importantannouncements. We may also send you push notifications if you haveopted-in to receive them. You can disable push notifications in yourmobile device’s settings..
6.What non-personal information we collect from you6.1.In many cases, we will automatically collect certain non-personalinformation about your use of the Services. We collect this informationto ensure that the Services function properly. We might collect, amongother things, information about your browser or device, app usage data,information through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, andaggregated information. This information may include: App usage data,such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our serversand what information and files have been downloaded to the App based onyour device number. We may also, on some versions of the App, collectinformation about other applications that you may have on your device(but not about the contents of those applications). We may also collectinformation collected automatically through your browser or device, orthrough the App when you download and use it. We may collect MediaAccess Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh),screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, Internetbrowser type and version and the name and version of the Services (suchas the App) you are using.the operating system you are using, the domainname of your Internet service provider and your click path through theSites or the App;IP address, which we may use for purposes such ascalculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administeringthe Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IPaddress;;
6.3. We may also collect non-personal information when you voluntarily provide it, such as your preferred method of communication.
6.4We may aggregate personal information, which when aggregated does notpersonally identify you or any other user of the Services. For example,we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of ourusers who have a particular zip code. We may use and discloseaggregated personal information for any purpose, except where we arerequired to do otherwise under applicable law.
6.5. We may use anddisclose non-personal information for any purpose, except where we arerequired to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we maycombine this information with personal information. For example, if youhave created an account with our Services, your account information maybe linked to the items you purchased (i.e., purchase order history). Ifwe do, we will treat the combined information as personal informationas long as it is combined..
8. Our commitment to secure the personal information we have collectedWeseek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrativemeasures to protect personal information within our organization. Nowebsite or Internet transmission is, however, completely secure.Consequently, passup cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking,data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of the App andServices is at your own risk. passup urges you to take steps to keepyour personal information safe by memorizing your password or keeping itin a safe place. If you have reason to believe that your interactionwith us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the securityof your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us inaccordance with the “Contacting Us” section below
10. Use of passup by minorsTheServices are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen(13), and we request that they not provide personal information throughthe Services..
11. Notice of changes to the Policypassupreserves the right to modify this Policy at any time by notifyingregistered users via e-mail or the App of the existence of a new Policyand/or posting the new Policy on the Services. All changes to the Policywill be effective when posted, and your continued use of any passupServices after the posting will constitute your acceptance of, andagreement to be bound by, those changes..
Data Deletion Policy
This sets out our policy for responding to requests for deletion of data under data protection law. This policy explains the rights of the data subject in relation to data deletion and the responsibilities of passuplaravel in responding to such a request.
An individual has the right to erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten. The principle underpinning this right is to enable an individual to request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
When does the right to erasure apply?
As stipulated in data protection law, individuals have a right to have personal data erased and to prevent processing in specific circumstances:
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected/processed;
• When the individual withdraws consent;
• When the individual objects to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the relevant processing activity;
• When the personal data was unlawfully processed;
• Where the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
What information does Passuplaravel retain?
If consent is provided, personal data (including the above, plus address, telephone number, and notes) may be stored in our CRM system for the purposes of contacting you regarding passuplaravel news, products, and promotions.
How can data be deleted?
If you have purchased a passuplaravel report directly from passuplaravel, passuplaravel acts as a data controller. In this case, we will delete the consent customer details (Details) upon request (via email to [email protected] upon closure of your account.
If an organization purchases access to the passuplaravel Online Account, passuplaravel acts as the data processor and the customer acts as data controller. In this case, it is the responsibility of the customer, as data controller, to ensure that data is not held longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is intended.
A user of the passuplaravel Online Account, acting on behalf of their organization, can delete data from their online system whenever they wish. This data is deleted from the system immediately and cannot be recovered by any users or passuplaravel employees after this point.
Data that has been deleted or otherwise destroyed can not be recovered at any time. A sufficient warning is given to the account administrator before data is permanently deleted.
Data may still remain in the systems backup files, which will be deleted periodically. Information may be deleted from our CRM upon request to [email protected] hanken="" grotesk",="" "helvetica="" neue",="" sans-serif;"="" style="margin-bottom: 1rem; transition: all 100ms ease 0s;">We undertake to perform the deletion within one month (30 calendar days) and will send you a confirmation once the information has been deleted. Wherever possible, we will aim to complete the request in advance of the deadline.
12. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected]